Amazon

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Po-tay-toes

So, I poked a friend with 'what the hell should I write about' because yeah, still completely and totally dead upstairs.

Yeah, so, he's a smart-ass and says: "Potatoes."

So I'd like to talk to you today about something reasonably cheap that tastes awesome.

Potatoes.

Because my brain is mushy.

Need: One-to-many potatoes, your choice of condiments.

So, you take a standard potato. You wash it off, just hot water or something, make sure there isn't any dirt on it, right? Then you stab it a couple of times with a knife, 'til it's got a few holes in it. Wrap it in a damp paper towel, microwave it say ... one or two minutes, flip it over. Microwave it another one or two minutes.

If it feels kind of squishy, it's done. Otherwise give it a minute or so longer.

Then you sit it in a bowl or on a plate or something, cut it open, put on whatever you want. For me that's butter or ranch dressing, shredded cheese, some chopped onion, bacon bits.

Delicious.

Pretty filling, too. Rather cheap. Nice break from 'ramen' when your income is 'little to none.'

Fucking economy.

I am bad at recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment