Amazon

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Entry #2 and Casting

Entry #2

My head is spinning. My head is spinning and I feel ... guilty. I think I did right but ... Maker, Jowan. Forgive me.

I have never been so far from the Tower in my life, or at least, that I remember. They tell me I was from the Alienage in Denerim, but that can't have been anything like ... like this.

And I ... I betrayed my friend. But - but Irving already knew! Irving knows everything. And I - I tried to plead Jowan's case but even the First Enchanter couldn't do anything for him ... let me back up, make myself clear.

Jowan said he had evidence that they were going to make him Tranquil - strip away his emotions and his gift for magic. They thought he was a Blood Mage ... and it turns out, he was. I ... I don't know how I feel about that. It gets worse though. Jowan was dallying with a ... a harlot from the Chantry, and ... and he was in love with her. She went to Aeonar, the mage's prison, for her crimes. Aiding and abetting a Blood Mage.

The power he wielded. You could do a lot of good work with that power. Or, well, or evil. Like the Chantry says - like everyone says.

I shudder to think ... I don't know, I can't think.

I'm to be a Gray Warden now, and there's another test in store for me: I have to do some kind of Joining ritual.

Sounds harmless enough, I guess.

Where are the other recruits?

Think I'll go looking for them.

  • Daveth - shifty human. Also kind of funny.
  • Ser Jory - Stuck-up human. Coward.
  • Alistair - funny human. Doesn't like mages? Not very bright.
  • Duncan - good, strong human. Owe him.
  • Wynne - good mage, human.
  • Teyrn Loghain - human lord?
  • King Cailan - eager human king.
  • Morrigan - Chasind? Apostate human. I like her.
  • Flemeth - Morrigan's mother. Mad? Powerful. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment