Amazon

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Good Stuff

So ... the meds they have me on are a remarkably powerful mix of antidepressants that keep me happy. Or at least not down. It's ... strange. I am used to - to the point of considering it my 'norm' - being just about on the verge of tears, guilty for no reason, an emotionally fucked mess.

Apparently if you put enough chemicals in the human body, you can evict any demon of the mind.

Who knew?

Derpaderp. It also, however, clouds my higher brain functions enough that I kind of lose my train of thought periodically. The only thing that seems to keep me thinking in a straight line is the fact that my intellect is adequate to compensate for ... any deficits that arise. It does sometimes however take a moment or two to regain focus.

My workplace has been remarkably accommodating of my condition. It is good.

I really don't have a lot to say lately, however, which is part of the reason I don't .... haven't been posting as much.

Or, y'know, at all.

There's just nothing to say. Nothing interesting has been happening.

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. You can watch me fail at like five FPS just about every night from twelve-thirty AM to one-thirty AM Central Standard Time.

I think I want a nap now.

All my meds state that I am going to be drowsy and/or dizzy. I am very tired. That is about the only downside I have encountered.

I'll accept a little drowsiness if I can feel otherwise human.

No comments:

Post a Comment