Amazon

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Late

I'm idly curious.

Edit: ....What the god damn hell was I smoking when I went to bed last night? This is a dream journal post... I might refrain from doing those in the future. W.t.f. Hilariously, I started tapping the majority of this out at 5:55 this morning, too. Also correcting typos.

So, ramble-y, post ahead.

Eldritch Abomination dragons & talking to them -sense of, "cannot be fully understood."

Kind of as an elf/storyteller thing. Keeping "the old ways" alive?

Wanting to sing, "March of Cambreadth" despite not really knowing where Cambreadth is.

Never stopped me IRL.

Talked to a man for a big chunk of it too. When did I have time to do that? Can't remember anything I said or anything about him. Odd.

Kind of an Irish or something countryside and a lot of random travel.

Being briefly stuck in some kind of spirit world, incorporeal. Three layers. Need money to rematerialize? 5c, 5s, or 5g depending on the level. Cheapest to do one at time.

Earth dragon - black - for history and old things, blue dragon for knowledge.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment