Amazon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Been Down, Been Up, It's Okay

So, I have a livestream.

My intention is to stream most nights 12:30-1AM CST - just game-related stuff. Minecraft, for now.

Check it out.

Not much to say.

The doctor has me on high-grade antidepressants that take the bleeding edge off the mania and the cutting edge off the despair. They also take the edges off my thoughts. My brain feels blurry.

'sokay though.

I may/may not actually have a thyroid problem after all. Secondary test shows levels are low, but not nearly so bad as they were before. Up, down, up, down.

I have an appointment next monday to speak with an endocrinologist about it.

Fun times.

Not feeling particularly anything right now. Kind of just ... empty.

'sokay.

Everything is okay.

Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment