Amazon

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Neko Powergames The Sims 3: Trivializing Everything Else

Starting with relationships:

People seem to love to rave about the Social Networking skill. So I decided to give it a whirl, leveling it in roughly the same fashion as Science.

The good news is, once I finally max it, I'll have enough LTR points to buy Fast Learner, since maxing Social Networking came up as a wish. Plus, the relationship transmogrifier is, indeed, quite powerful.

The bad news is - well, actually there isn't much for bad news there.

I clone plasma bugs periodically now - I hardly need $200k, though that's my goal.

And, unlike in the Apocalypse Challenge, I don't need to get rid of any of it. Susan's going to be living in a mansion by the time she gets out of college.

Any time Susan meets someone new, I just throw the transmogrifier on, and they're best friends now. She could also choose anyone to be her romantic interest, and with the Sim Finder app, she's guaranteed the best possible mate.



By the end of her third semester, she has $242,089. Which, incidentally, nets me two legacy points all on its own, since the points for money are calculated at 1 for every $100k.

I've also been leveling alchemy, because when I originally created Susan, I meant to make her a witch. I could cheat that on, but it's quite possible to 'catch' witchitude from a potion.

I use the remaining time to level various skills, including Charisma (as though making friends weren't easy enough), Inventing (for the fun of it), and Gardening (for the grades).

I also grab a couple of points in athletics and handiness, because why not.

Total stats by the end of college:

10 Inventing
10 Charisma
10 Science
10 Social Networking
10 Alchemy
10 Logic
8 Gardening
6 Athletic
4 Handiness
1 Writing
1 Cooking

1 Legacy Point for the Founder generation
1 Legacy Point for 100k Total Lifetime Happiness
2 Legacy Points for cresting $200k net worth
1 Legacy Point for LTW fulfilled: Perfect Student

Traits:

Evil (Family Trait, Social Trait)
Brave (College Trait)
Insane
Over-Emotional
Lucky
Bookworm
Friendly


No comments:

Post a Comment