Amazon

Friday, February 25, 2011

DooM ddO nA

 Oh ... dear. This will be difficult to transcribe.


.god yzal eht revo spmuj xof nworb kciuq ehT    s'tI
 So,               SIHT    !!!!ATRAPS SI SIHT      ynnuf
I'm                SI                                  htiw ssem ot
planning         ADNIK                               elpoep rehto
to get           NUF                              "You                 
(X) contacts    ROF SDRAWKCAB         write in tongues"
 .lol.       ZLUL EHT                          Indeed.  oopsie?


yadot ereh eb t'ndluoc shkeN ~ olleh ,olleH   w
ehS .eb ot tnaw t'ndid ehs esuaceb   h
dna thgisni reh morf tupni detnaw  oo
teg t'nod I .tobor a to hcum oot s'ehs    p
  I'm losing track of which way goes forward.       .hcum tuo    s
 It's fun to write like that. Feels oddly natural.         senihprodnE
 era sllip esuaceb tsuJ    oops    .taerg era
dna cigam ni eveileb I                   evitceffeni
raelc a no llaf niar gnikam                  Oh, hello!
kcab gninaeL .yad ynnus   If you're looking for 
  gnihctaw dna ecnef eht no   my angstbucket, she
ILLOGICAL fo tap-rettip elttil eht    wanted to be not-a-
NIAR             An Odd Mood         robot for the night.
on htiw       what the robot states is   I don't think we've
  .sduolC    Feb. 22, 2011, 12:14 AM                        met
she keeps her inner
child around her neck.
I worry sometimes about things that probably aren't
real. Is that wrong?    gnieb rebmemer I
ytreporp etavirp otno gnikaens dna elttil
tub ,yhw rebmemer yllaer t'nac I ... ot
saw I dna ot desoppus t'nerew ew
erew ereht hguoht neve enola lla
a saw ereht dna tsrif ta ereht sdik rehto
tuaeb os          saw ti dna ecalp terces               
  i               eht ni ecaep eneres fo tnemom tahT
luf    tnemele ruo otdetcennoc tsrif ew nehw loop
and green, a vivid, emerald, green. I never wanted to leave.
nomroM taht no eert eht htiw gninummoC
eybdoog gniyaS .pirt gnipmac hsilrig
secalp dliw gnitisiv ssim I .das os saw

Why am I writing all this BACKWARDS?
Hello!   ¡ɥnp   'unɈ   ϛ,+!   əϛnɒɔəє|         +ϛə+    ɦ+!|ɒuoϛɹəd   əuo    əɥ+
¡olləH                       rof gip gnicaf sdrawkcab a s'tI     I think the Sharpie
fumes are getting to me.
.nwod os eb ton ot ecin sleef tI ecno rof thgir lla m'I
.ti ekil I . larutan ylgrisirprus sleef sihT

So, you 
DO write
in tongues.
Great.

E    T
N   hi
D    s
O   mad
R    ness
P   brought
H   to
I    you      e   __0
N    by     e //   |=|
E           e  //    |=|
S       e  //        |=|
whee  //           |=|
0==//              |=|
YHW
DLUOHS
EB TON I
? YPPAH

I'm 
pretty 
sure it's 
not my 
ears that
are ringing
but my 
bedroom
I don't 
hear it
anywhere
else.
Kind of
has a 
pattern to
it like
dataz

Hello, hello,
hola! My
place con
vertigo ....

No comments:

Post a Comment