Amazon

Monday, February 14, 2011

Singles' Awareness Day

Or: I am writing this on a Droid I bought with the money I didn't spend on Valentine's Day.

Swype is interesting in concept, but it doesn't always anticipate what I mean. Which is all right, I mean, getting a new phone is a process of adaptation, especially a new smartphone. Especially a new smartphone with no physical keyboard.

I guess this would be easier on the computer I'm sitting right in front of, but I'm doing this partly to acclimate myself to the layout.

So, no real theme to this anyway, just rambling a bit.

That said, this weekend I discovered something really fun to do, and I'm hoping people will catch me just a'doin' it, because I'm a narcissist who deeply enjoys attention: I learned that if there is one thing more fun than messing up and dying horribly in a video game, it's dying horribly in a video game while filming your failure.

What I mean to say is, if you liked the in-character Oblivion posts, you may enjoy something like them, but in video format.

Of course, I'm far too lazy to try and post THAT from my phone.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment