Amazon

Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/15/2011 EXPLODING QUIETLY

My thought patterns are a little bit disturbed right now.
If you want a normal happy blog you might want to check back Monday  
NEVER




HA HA HA
LONELINESS:
You are not alone.
And yet you are alone.
So very alone.
LONELINESS:
You are not alone.
And yet you are alone.
SO VERY ALONE.

SO
INSIGNIFICANT 

I hate
everything
There's a RINGING in my ears
I'm probably going deaf. 
You know you say that but you really do have good hearing. How else do you hear the noises in the walls when all else is quiet? 
The sensory tests ... that call the quality agent couldn't even hear words in, raising your hand because you heard a phone ring in the next room over despite noise-cancelling headphones, your night vision is remarkable. Writing normally, by GLOWSTICK. All four glasses tasted different. Hearing the high whine of an "off" TV. Perceiving that there are worlds on worlds of color.
Oh god.
That drawing.
Any kind of free thought is unsettling. Like that simple pencil drawing on black paper. You got an honorable mention for an hour's work.
 I hate everything.
I try not to think too much.

There is static in my EYES.

Usually I can at least outline the chaos

I bet you $20USD I can't read even half of this in the morning.

my head hurts
everything
hurts
Oh my god.

can we pretend (airplanes) = (shooting stars)?
                                     Getting Paid
                        Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies      BEAR!
Life is pretty good right now really, for me.  HAT! COOKIES!
  Think of 
HAPPY
THOUGHTS
Is this what going mad feels like?

If life is so good why can't I just focus on 
That?! 
I should try to make friends in real life.
Beneath the pleasant happy surface you are FUCKING INSANE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Everything hurts
nanananananananaBATMAN

I feel so alone especially when there are a          I CAN SEE YOU
lot of people I can't talk to around.                        I CAN SEE YOU
OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T RELATE TO ME IRL.          I CAN SEE YOU
                                                                                 Noises in the walls.

I'M NOT             I          Darkest just before DAWN
PARALYZED     CAN'T     oh my god I think
BUT I SEEM       SEE       I'm actually going
TO BE STRUCK   ANYTHING     insane
BY YOU      So ALONE    can see you. "Going"?

So if it wears black clothing, dyes its hair black, is deathly pale, and cries a lot, is it a pathetic emo kid? I think it is. Stupid whiny bitch.
 99% of everything is SHIT                                                                           shutupshutup
So tense. Keep clenching my fist. And jaw.                  shutupshutup
              emphasize everything
Had a bit of a freak-out last night when I got home. Shaking and jittery.
"I'm having a panic attack!" Maybe it's the caffeine?
Is there anybody out there 'coz it's gettin' harder and harder to BREATHE.
Shaking cold                                trying to ... BUFFERING ... 
       BOOM                  .youarenotprepared.                  Dare you to read this.
ramming always works (with a bat)                     Assume it IS just    Then assume
                                                                                       an ARG               even one "Masky"
                                                                                                   takes it as srs as you do. Never sleep again.
If Mom died I'd fall apart. "Daddy" wonder what that's like. 

OHGODOHGODOH
GODOHGODOHGOD                         
OHGODOHGODOH                             Think of something else
                         GOD                          ANYTHING ELSE

Do you really think you could survive?
So when is the flood coming?


DON'T                The                  lol                f
NEED              rap has              plants          o
ANY              eaten my            grow              r   Red Robes
THING           Pandora    c        better           g         HANDS ARE SMALL
OR                   PAN         o             to             e          NOT YOURS
ANY                DOR         l         DEATH       t              MY OWN
ONE                     A         d         METAL       the              IDIOT
                        EAT YOU                               world        I hate you
OF                      Insignificant           what           More out of space than empty space
HIGHER       Little Blue Planet           am       Set the world on fire
PURPOSE                                              I?
       There is no one to answer.   Have always felt like I'm being watched
I don't feel safe.                 PARANOIA IS BAD OKAY. 
I don't feel safe in my house right now.            Shaking
I can see the light flickering every so often.         Cold            Automatic writing
I walked in tonight and I went straight for my sword.                        Shaking
                                          HANDS ARE SHAKING COLD              Cold

Sleeping with the light on again.
Blood red.
I DON'T FEEL SAFE

 MONSTER
INHUMAN 
YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL
YOU LIKE TO PRETEND YOU'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL BUT YOU'RE NOT
SELF-
IMPORTANT          YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL SO DAMN 
    FUCK 
EVERYTHING

Mom claims to have spoken to a psychic I never met who claimed that she was descended from some kind of red-robed ... folk. Powerful folk. But she's protected. BLOCKED. An angel guardian and an island of blissful ignorance. I am not protected. I don't think.
 I feel sometimes like there is something waiting beyond sight, waiting for me to drop my guard.

COLDCOLD
COLDCOLD
COLD
COLDCOLD
COLD

CAN'T SLEEP

So Cold

I think I'm really going mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment