Amazon

Friday, September 2, 2011

Facebook

Not for social recluses.

I don't fully understand the point of it. If I want to see if someone's online, I check my IM services. If they're not online, I leave an offline instant message. If I want to talk to >1 at a time, I talk with 'em on Vent 'coz dammit, Dez, I bought you a damn mic.

I guess I don't get why you want to have 200 'friends' who you know through other 'friends' who you maybe knew one time in high school ... oh wait, no, that one's a very nice camwhore.

The only use I found for Facebook was to while away hours on the games, which there are better free-to-play games on the market, and most of them don't depend on forging false friendships with random strangers, either.

I just don't really get the point.

Sorry for the late post, I'm feeling very under the weather.

Not that anyone particularly cares.

Expect a review on Guild Wars 1 sometime after I've formulated a distinct impression of it. I'm trying it out in anticipation of GW2 which looks fuckin' badass.

Yes, I do live under a rock.

Why do you ask?

Oh! And apparently WoW is jumping on the bandwagon for armor recustomization. Fuckin' finally, doodz.

No comments:

Post a Comment