Amazon

Friday, September 9, 2011

Let's Play Minecraft!

Or: Neko Has No Sense of Self-Preservation

This one should actually get finished because a) I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun with it, b) like Nethack, there's the "I could die at any time from doing something retarded" factor, and c) I've got a rather tight deadline before I delete EVERYTHING to make way for 1.8.

Also goals. Actual goals should help keep me on track.

Also my computer died a while ago and ate my VtM - B save and that was kinda demoralizing.


I really do sound kinda emo, huh?
Technically, with the challenge as it was posted, you're not supposed to use any mods, but I am far, far too lazy to clean out my %appdata% for something random like this, especially with how much work I had to do to get Xie's and Plasticcraft to work together in the first place. The only appreciable point where my small selection of mods helps me is in this video, where I get health returned on par with hunting down a couple of pigs and stabbing them for chopping down a tree.

Besides, it's not like I'm gonna use F3 to check mob positions or see-through ground or anything.

Keep an eye on this post; I'll post the other videos here as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment