Amazon

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Leah

I figure in the long nights ahead it might be soothing to try and keep a journal.

So - my name is Leah.

I don't remember the finer points of how things happened. All I know is I woke up this morning with a splitting headache and without a single piece of clothing and the deep-rooted knowledge:

They're coming.

So I ran. I was panicky, I guess. I don't remember anything. Eventually I found a road, and made my way towards town. By then, of course, I'd already figured out who 'they' were.

They were human, like me - once.

Now, they shamble and crawl, attacking anything they can get their hands on - I actually watched a bear make short work of one of them.

It's daylight out. I'm heading out. There's more town to scavenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment