Amazon

Thursday, October 29, 2015

So Then I Got Bit

I found a town yesterday.

You know, if there were any living people left, that'd be a good thing, but there aren't.

Right now I'm boiling toilet water over a campfire so I can maybe drink it. I'm burning a couch for fuel. After that's done I'm going to cook down a bunch of zombie fat into candles, and tomorrow I'm gonna make sure that I've gotten everything in town before heading out to find a place to live.

I could just take over one of the buildings in town, but that seems - dangerous, after a fashion, you know?

Like, I can only imagine that this place draws the horde like no other.

I don't want to face a horde.

Oh, good news and bad news, though. I've got plenty of supplies to survive on, and I found a pistol in one of these houses. That's the good news.

The bad news is one of the zombies got at me.

I've been bitten.

But I'm not gonna just - lie down and take it.

It's not like there's anyone for me to be a danger to; I'm going to see if I can find some antibiotics in one of these houses. If not .... if not, there's gotta be something I can do.

I'm not gonna just - lie down and die.

Daylight's starting to seep in. Time to get moving.

((Leah was then murdered by a bear, the end.))

No comments:

Post a Comment