Amazon

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fucking Hell

I'm running on three hours' sleep and a shitload of caffeine, I'm tired, my giant gaping wound on my cheek hurts (and it'll feel so much better when I go apply peroxide to it, I'm sure), people suck, circumstances suck, fuck everything.

Drew the Death card as my card of the day. lololololol.

What are we transitioning to, eh? What major change is coming? I'd like to know. Would you like to know? I'd like to know.

Honestly nothing's been especially stable since I started this glorified, publicized journal, just in various states of disarray.

My car broke down. Key won't turn in the ignition switch. Like, at all, either copy. It's just stuck. Which means we can't turn the car on. Already spent money on getting it towed to the repair shop. Going to spend more money one way or the other to get it repaired, assuming they get their heads out of their asses and actually diagnose the goddamn problem.

We had to leave the car in a Wal-Mart parking lot for a day and a half (and oh, walking home in all that heat with a fever of my own was so much fun don'tcha know) because it got to the store just fine but it failed at existence when we tried to go home. Which meant in practice that at 7 AM Monday morning, Mom was dragging my ass (that went to bed at 3) out of bed and into the other car, in order to get it towed and I've already covered this part so let me just say that 8 AM is not a civil hour to be awake at, and most of the local businesses that aren't the repair places agree with me; they weren't open until 10.

I bought myself a LoL card with my paycheck money, and a pair of shoes because my old ones basically fell apart the other day, too.

I'm goin' to bed six hours before I normally would because I'm dead fuckin' exhausted (like, think queasy, about-to-throw-up, dead-eyed, caffeine-crash exhausted) and I get to do something I've missed so much since getting my own car - wait no, there's a reason I wanted one. Fucking public transit. I don't like busses. They reek, they're noisy, and one of them was involved in my hasty departure from public education. Oh, and you have to get up even earlier than you normally would in order to get there on time - it'll be prolly an hour bus ride to get where I'm going.

And I don't even know if the old 10-ride pass still works.

Oh, and all of these pens are dead. What, am I exuding an entropy field today? Fuck my life.

(And I feel bad for bitching, because no matter how much it sucks, someone else has it worse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment