Amazon

Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day (pseudo-freewrite)

Or: Happy LET'S BLOW SHIT UP Day

(My god! It's full of BOOM, HEADSHOT!)

Writing this on Saturday because I'll probably be out on Monday. Bit bouncy. There's a ringing in my ears that won't go away and I don't know why but LA DI DA I'M IGNORING IT NOW. (I've been shaking a bit hands are shaking cold every so often the last couple of days too because I don't know with a fluttering rapid heartbeat.) Writing this entire post as it comes to me out of order and then putting the bits into order because that's what you do.

We develop a holiday to celebrate our freedoms and then we restrict it and limit it. Hilarious. It isn't legal to set off fireworks in Iowa, funfact.

Most people don't care about that and do it anyway at all hours of the night for about a week in either direction of the holiday. Also a funfact.

You can purchase them right across state lines legally, however. Third funfact.

I'll be doing so and then setting them off immediately (rather than bringing them home.) Because that is actually legal. Don't drink, but seriously, it's a holiday for legalized set things on fire and then they explode. Who doesn't enjoy that? Fact: setting things on fire is FUN.

Guns don't kill people, it's that ... funny noise they make. BANG BANG BOOM RATATATA -

A wild Ratata has appeared!

GO: HARBINGER OF DOOM!

Harbinger of Doom used Splash!

The attack was not very effective.

Goddamn you, Magikarp power.

I had a thought and then I lost it and it was wonderful.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky

It occurs to me I haven't transcribed any of my freewrites in a while and it is problematic to do so now since the markerboard I used the last couple was used for other things (read: I wiped off all the writing and put new writing down.) Only problematic in that it's pretty hard to make out everything I wrote. But I have it on my phone so there's that too.

I need caffeine so badly oh my god.

Caffeine is a form of self-medication - and also the fountain of youth - and it helps to focus when you are unfocused and you should drink it therefore when you are unfocused or tired or - you know I bet nobody else can see how jittery you are or how much energy you have except for the fact that your leg keeps doing that bouncing thing and it's probably really annoying and your typing is really, really LOUD and it keeps Mom up at night and you're a horrible daughter.

I saw a bunny again today and it stood very very still and I froze and I crept up on it but it knew I was there and I knew it was there and we staaaaaaaaared at each other and then I took a couple of pictures I have so many bunny pictures because the BUNNIES ARE INVADING.

Must acquire holy hand grenade.

They're actually really friendly but I will never again own one as a pet because they kick and they bite and my five-year-old-self remembers them as being savage escape artists. Bunnies aren't really domesticated prey animals. Also fun.

Oh so I read all of Records of an Impossibility today and yesterday and followed it. Guy seems crazy, but what do I know? At least he admits to it. Plus it's good interesting reading for stimulating the brain places which require further stimulation. Braaaaaaaaaaains.

THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING.

On that note Wednesday's post is going to cover real (or maybe not) experiences with actual mysticism. That'll be fun.

My senses capture me~

No comments:

Post a Comment