Amazon

Monday, January 3, 2011

Crazy Low Light Freewrite

So, as I don't have a lot to write about today, here's a couple of things I did back while working at the haunted house. Extreme low-light conditions mean the text is even ... less sane than it could be, but I can still read it pretty much. So, translation follows!




Dark in here

DANGER DANGER, HI VOLTAGE!

Bored, bored, bored, eyestrain

hi contrast

I'VE GOT BIG BALLS FANCY BIG BALLS

I'd rather be scaring

IS THERE SERIOUSLY TEN MINUTES BETWEEN GROUPS?

so bored

If you are near to the DARK
I will tell you 'bout the SUN
you are here NO ESCAPE
from my vision of the WORLD
you will CRY all alone
but it does not mean a thing
to me

crawling in my robes, these wounds require elixir ...



Bit-ca

SWITCHBLADE, I choose you!

IF YOU'RE CRAZY AND YOU KNOW IT KILL A (Censored)!

slow nite, take it ez

99 bottles of beer on the wall

with the sound of screaming / The walls are alive

No comments:

Post a Comment