Amazon

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A God's Log: A New World

So, playing Black and White again.

I've sorted out that the creature can learn to buff itself, it's just stupid - I ended up spending half an hour teaching Kitty how to cast this one, last miracle before we left the island, to a chorus of death, death, death, and when the creature's finally learned the miracle, I set him to rest at the temple - whereupon I lost him again.

Death .... I figured out why all of my villagers were dying, anyway: it's either old age or starvation. The second village we came to is simply not producing enough food to sustain their numbers, apparently.

While waiting for my creature to recover, I discovered that replaying the rock-throwing minigame gives you some more one-shot water miracles. Nevermind that I have a water miracle dispenser. I found some other one-shot miracles due to the fireflies diving under rocks and trees - so far I have three forest miracles, two wood miracles, two fireball miracles, and one lightning miracle.

Time to go.

I have to find my creature again, because apparently he likes to wander - and when I finally do find my creature, he's collapsed from starvation because apparently he hasn't learned how to feed himself yet. Damn carnivore.

Clicking the last gold story scroll causes the Guide creature to tell you all about something called the "Creeds," brings Nemesis to my tiny little island, and is promptly incinerated horribly.

Death ....

So, that brings us to Island 2. What fun.

Oh. And near as I can tell, the Creature has no idea what to do with his newly-learned buff spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment