Amazon

Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello Redridge!

So, Redridge Mountains. It's been a while since I've been here. The last time I was Alliance was the earliest parts of the Burning Crusade - I've got a level 70 Human Priest, but she's probably never getting played again.

Things have definitely changed. For one thing, I don't remember the Fel Reaver-like elite wandering around. Nor do I remember the quest line that had me controlling said elite.

The bridge got fixed, so that's awesome. Took them long enough - what, five years? If a bridge in real life was out of commission for five years there'd be a riot! And more construction required. That would be a problem.

Running Wild is probably the most awesome 'mount' I've ever had the privilege of 'riding.' Innuendo aside, I can't think of a single mount that hasn't been done before that actually fits the Worgen. In Gilneas, you ride horses, or you walk. Given that we already have a human race and said human race has horses, yeah. Running Wild is also completely free. A Worgen Druid needs never purchase a mount, for any reason other than 'it looks cool' or 'I felt like it.' And popping out of Running Wild straight into a Charge is glorious.

I think I've finally discovered my place in WoW. I don't really feel comfortable as a caster, nor at any kind of range - between the rogue I played all of last expansion and the warriors I'm only now leveling, I'm in heaven.

There is something truly beautiful about walking up and punching things in the face until they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment