Amazon

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's About Time

Happy New Year, all!

So, hailing in the New Year on a good note, IMO.

I finally "beat" PVZ up to my personal standards, which is to say I completed all of the achievements I cared to, in this case, that being all of them.

I've finally gotten my worgen into a guild, so hello +5% more XP. That isn't the only reason, either - it's a reasonably solid RP guild, and most of its members seem to be somehow attached to this nice plotline I've managed to more-or-less accidentally tangle myself up in. All in all, a good thing.

I've finally, finally gotten past level 50 and completed EPL - wow, the Plaguelands sure have changed - so now I can work on actually burning up levels again. With a Pocket Healer to my Tank!

And hey, last but definitely not least, I've finally, finally, finally, finally gotten employed somewhere. Hello Real Job, hello Disposable Income, I have so missed you both.

Life is good now. I just hope to vague, ill-defined gods and/or goddesses that next year isn't a repeat of this year.

New Years' Resolutions: I'm going to stick with it this time. I really am. The art and the writing, everything.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment