Amazon

Thursday, December 16, 2010

MetaThought

Edit, March 2: How the hell did I miss the post title being misspelled?  Double-u-tea-eff, mate.

There's just no simple way to translate this all into printed text. Nonlinear thought tends to be difficult that way.

Just a simple free-write to get the creative juices running in a pseudo-productive way.





































((Edit: Now with a textual translation!))

Metathought
Or: Thinking about thinking about thinking

It is sometime after six AM as I fold myself into my bed, heavy faux-fur blanket nearest to my skin and I think my bloodflow must be very poor as my feet are radiating cold.

No wonder they refused to put needles in me.

I want an orange/clementine
When I'm done writing

Visions are flashing into my head as I reminisce - my reoccuring dream and y'said
Falling / Falling

Too many connections
Tangential thoughts
Outlining words now to show their disconnect

Thoughts proceed in nonlinear fashion.
Bad enough it's noticed, problems with facilitating communications and tangential thoughts blocking coherent lines of reason
    ^ snorted off dead hookers
drugs < lines > thoughts
          clinics?

memes and movie quotes

Rule 34

More tired than I thought
Cycling back, old thoughts return
Stomach queasy
Sleep deprivation
I think in circles sometimes - FREE ASSOCIATION

she has her lucid periods, we're hoping to improve on them
- What use do we have for a psychic if she's insane?

Have to write it down
SUDDENLY BLOOD EVERYWHERE

Sleep, Interrupted (butterfly girl)

SLEEP Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep.

I am an amalgamation of memes
No thought is original
There is a playlist of music in my brain. Tonal values, vowel sounds more than words.
I can't focus on my own words

If you are near to the dark I will tell you 'bout the sun
- But it does not mean a thing to you
- It's in you, not in me
-IT DOES NOT MUCH MATTER TO ME

Black sun, blue sun

Blood on a smiley face, Roar-Shock
Dogs _ A pretty butterfly

Bloody day.

NOT
REA
LLY.

Sleep, Killer.

Fragmented reality

COLD

thoughts > cocks > dickerdoodles > lol > 8==>

(|:D

I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes

Ghost in the shell - fragments of code

AI - I, Robot

ROBOT APOCALYPSE - > Lich King

Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment